1. For newly installed electric hoists or electric hoists installed after disassembly and inspection, first, carry out no-load test run for several times. However, before the installation is completed, it is forbidden to conduct power on test run.
2. Before normal use, a static load test shall be conducted at 125% of the rated load, about 100 mm above the ground, and 10 minutes to check whether it is normal.
3. The dynamic load test is to carry out repeated lifting and left and right movement tests based on the rated load weight. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission part, electrical part and connection part are normal and reliable.
4. In use, it is absolutely prohibited to use it in an impermissible environment and under the condition of exceeding the rated load and the rated closing times per hour (120 times).
5. During installation, commissioning and maintenance, strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the drum shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t and 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the wire rope safety ring on the drum shall be ensured, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 circles.
6. It is not allowed to press two manual switch buttons at the same time to make the electric hoist move in the opposite direction.
7. After the work is completed, the main switch of the power supply must be opened and the power supply must be cut off.
8. The electric hoist shall be operated by a specially assigned person. The operator shall fully grasp the safety operation procedures. It is strictly prohibited to pull and lift the electric hoist askew.
9. During use, special personnel must regularly check the electric hoist, take timely measures in case of fault, and carefully record.