Safety precautions for bridge crane
Safety precautions for metal structure of bridge crane
During the use of the bridge crane, it must be ensured that the main beam of the bridge does not produce excessive downward deflection and permanent downward deflection deformation. Otherwise, there will be the following hazards:
(1) Make the trolley "slip" after braking and can not stop accurately. When the trolley climbs the slope, it will cause motor overload and burn out the motor.
(2) The transmission shaft of the traveling mechanism is twisted and subjected to too much force. The coupling connecting bolt is twisted and broken, and even the shaft is broken.
(3) The trolley rail is deformed, resulting in wheel slide rail, and even trolley derailment accident: cracks occur on the lower cover plate and web of the main beam, which seriously threatens the safe operation.
Safety precautions for mechanical part of bridge crane
Regular inspection of bridge crane parts must be avoided
(1) Uneven wear of pulley groove is easy to cause even contact of steel wire rope pulley, and operation accidents will occur in serious cases: excessive wear of pulley shaft is easy to cause fracture of pulley shaft. Once the wear exceeds the relevant regulations. It must be replaced.
(2) If the drum wear exceeds the standard or fatigue cracks appear, it is easy to cause drum damage: if the winding key is seriously worn, it is easy to cause the key to fall off and cut off, and in serious cases, it is easy to cause heavy objects to fall. In this case, it should be replaced.
(3) The small shaft, spindle, brake wheel and brake shoe pad of the brake are worn beyond the standard, and the fatigue crack of the pull rod and spring is easy to cause brake failure, so they should be replaced.
(4) If the dangerous section at the opening of the hook is worn beyond the standard, or there are fatigue cracks on the tail and tail thread undercut and the surface of the hook, it is easy to cause the fracture of the hook. Therefore, the hook shall be checked 1 ~ 3 times a year, and the problem shall be replaced in time.
(5) If there are fatigue cracks on the spokes and tread of the crane wheel, or the wheel flange and tread wear exceed the standard, it is easy to cause wheel damage, and in serious cases, the crane derailment.
(6) If there is oil on the track, the motor starts too fast and the wheel pressure is uneven, it is easy to cause the trolley running mechanism to slip: the trolley deviates, the wheel diameter is not equal, the wheel installation error is too large, the deformation in the manufacturing process of the car body and the wheel pressure is uneven, which are easy to cause the trolley wheel to bear uniform force and must be adjusted.
(7) Regularly check the temperature, sound and lubrication of each bearing of the crane: if the sound of the reducer is abnormal, it shall be repaired or replaced in time.
(8) If the deviation of transmission system is too large, the frame is deflected and deformed, the installation error of track and wheel is too large, and the oil is stored on the track, it is easy to cause the dog car to be gnawed during operation. It must be adjusted, cleaned and corrected in time.