1. With high strength, it is used for direct burial under the traffic lane without adding a protective layer of concrete, which can speed up the construction progress.
2. Good toughness, able to resist damage caused by external pressure and foundation settlement.
3. Good electrical insulation, flame-retardant, and heat-resistant properties, and can be used for a long time at 130 degrees without deformation.
4. Corrosion resistance, long service life, corrosion resistance of various corrosive media such as acid, alkali, salt and organic solvent, and its service life can reach 50 years.
5. The inner wall is smooth and does not scratch the cable. Rubber sealing ring socket joint, convenient installation and connection, and adapt to thermal expansion and contraction.
6. Small specific gravity and light weight. One person can lift it and two people can install it, which can greatly shorten the construction period and reduce the installation cost, while avoiding problems such as long exposure time of road excavation and affecting urban traffic order.
7. No electric corrosion, non-magnetic. Unlike magnetic materials such as steel pipes, the eddy current will cause the cable to heat up and be damaged.
8. Wide scope of application: FRP cable protection tube is suitable for protection tube when cables are buried in the ground, and also used in high-demand occasions such as cable crossing bridges and rivers. Using the matching professional tube-pillow combination, it can form a multi-layer multi-row multi-pipe arrangement.