1. The lifting height is higher. Because the hoist is suspended on the small frame between the two KBK main beams, the double-beam crane can provide higher lifting space than the single-beam crane.
2. With a larger span, the KBK flexible double-beam suspension crane can be suspended on multiple tracks, thereby achieving the largest span to cover a larger storage and production area. The crane can be moved easily by hand, but when the span of the crane track is When the crane load is greater than 6m and the crane load exceeds 500kg, we recommend using electric friction wheels to drive the traveling plan.
3. The maximum lifting weight can reach: 2000kg;
4. The maximum span is up to 7 meters. The lifting weight is 125kg-2000kg.
5. Good reliability and high stability
The components of the crane system are all standard modules, which can ensure mass and high-quality production, so the system is very reliable; the main body of the system module is three specifications of cold-rolled profiles, which have high strength, good rigidity and light weight, ensuring the system’s stability.
6. Strong adaptability
It can be flexibly designed and installed according to the needs of each station in the factory. From fixed-point transportation to high-accuracy multi-point and multi-beat automatic conveyor lines, they can be combined at will. It can be used in newly designed workshops, and can also be used in system transformation and extension.
7. Easy to install, economical and efficient
Installation and commissioning are very convenient. The profiles and standard modules can be connected by bolts, which can save the space and area of the factory, thereby reducing energy consumption and improving enterprise benefits. The system can be operated manually, as well as automatic and semi-automatic operation, and it runs efficiently.