Aluminum alloy suspension cranes belong to the series of light and small cranes. Aluminum alloy suspension cranes are widely used in assembly line production, automobile assembly lines, electronic manufacturing, mold manufacturing, etc.!
Aluminum alloy suspension crane has the following characteristics:
1. Light weight, firm structure, strong bearing capacity, the maximum load can reach 1800kg;
2. No hole installation, no need for welding, tight track connection, stable operation and low rolling resistance;
3. Anodized surface, corrosion-resistant and durable, silver-colored appearance, can provide a modern and high-quality working environment;
4. Germany imported technology, perfect design, precise track and trolley, ultra-quiet work;
5. Modular standard design, easy to install and maintain, and widely used;
6. Excellent lifting point spacing requires less supporting structure.