Small cantilever crane hook maintenance common sense
1. It should be ensured that the surface of the hook should be smooth and free of defects such as cracks, acute angles, burrs, and peeling;
2. There shall be no defects such as cracks, white spots and inclusions affecting its safe use inside the hook;
3. Defects on the hook of crane accessories are not allowed to be repaired by welding;
4. The wear of the dangerous section shall not reach 10% of the original size;
5. The opening should meet the requirements of 5.2 in GB10051;
6. The torsional deformation of the hook of the crane accessories, that is, the torsion angle of the hook body shall not exceed 10. ;
7. The dangerous section or the hook handle of the hook shall not have plastic deformation;
8. The thread of the hook shall not be corroded. Small cantilever crane, balance crane, lift freight elevator
9. The electric hoist that is newly installed or installed after dismantling and inspection should be tested with empty car several times first. However, before the installation is completed, do not turn on the power for a trial run.
10. Before normal use, a static load test with a rated load of 125% and a lift of about 100 mm from the ground for 10 minutes should be carried out to check whether it is normal.
11. The dynamic load test is to perform repeated lifting and left-right movement tests with the rated load weight. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission part, the electrical part and the connection part are normal and reliable.
12. In use, it is absolutely forbidden to use it in an environment that is not allowed, and when it exceeds the rated load and the rated closing times per hour (120 times).
13. During installation, debugging and maintenance, it is necessary to strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable, when the hook rises to the upper limit position. The distance between the hook shell and the drum shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm).