The belt load turning device is a mechanical equipment used to convert large workpieces or molds from horizontal to vertical or from vertical to horizontal. It is mainly composed of a lifting mechanism, a turning mechanism and an electrical system. It is connected to the workpiece using a belt or chain, and is driven by a motor to achieve turning. load turning devices are widely used in metallurgy, stamping, sheet metal, molds, papermaking, refrigeration, steel strips, automobiles, barrel materials, coil materials and other industries.
● Place the workpiece or mold on the belt or chain of the turning machine, and then secure it with a fixture to prevent it from sliding or falling off.
● Start the motor of the turning machine to make the belt or chain move along the track of the turning mechanism, driving the workpiece or mold to be turned over.
● When the workpiece or mold reaches the required angle, stop the motor, release the fixture, and remove the workpiece or mold.
● Before turning over, check the tension and wear of the belt or chain, as well as the firmness and adaptability of the fixtures.
● When turning over, start and stop the motor smoothly and slowly to avoid shock and vibration.
● After turning over, clean the dust and debris on the belt or chain in time to keep the turning mechanism clean and lubricated.
Features of belt load turning device:
● The turning efficiency is high, and it can turn over fully automatically, continuously, quickly and accurately;
● The operation process is smooth, the impact is small, safe and reliable;
● The belt or chain has good adaptability and can protect the appearance and components of the workpiece;
● It has the function of rotating the workpiece and can flip it to any angle as required;
● It can improve turning efficiency and greatly reduce costs for users.